The last few months, I’ve gone back to my roots.
By that I mean … being focused on results instead of activity … reality rather than fantasy … on building a business (and life!) that I love … instead of just dreaming about it.
Mind you, there’s nothing wrong with dreaming. Nothing wrong with thinking big, or building a life that affords us the luxury to stop and smell the roses.
But like old rock song says … “every rose has it’s thorn.”
For people like you and me, that thorn is “Shiny Object Syndrome” … an insidious epidemic that plagues so many of us into “investing” in products … programs … and in most cases, pipe dreams! (Yeah, I said it.)
It’s a serious condition. No joke, I’ve talked to married couples that have been in FIGHTS because of a spouse suffering from buying endless products and programs due to … Shiny Object Syndrome.
Why do 99% these products and programs fail?
Because (most) products are just that: products. They don’t talk. They are not organic. They are merely general solutions … to your specific challenges.
Oh, and none of them (zero!) have the one indispensable secret to your success (which I’ll tell you about in just a moment).
This is not to judge, my friend. I’m a recovering “shiner” myself. I still battle … those moments when my trigger finger is about to click that mouse to order that program I won’t even finish (seriously, watching video after video gets old quick).
I’ve done it way too many times. Maybe you have, too. That icky feeling … buying a product that just becomes a glaring reminder of what we don’t know … along with a big, fat helping of guilt-trip for feeding our “addiction.” The final result: less money … a bigger to-do list … buyer’s remorse … and still no traction.
It’s time we get back to our roots.
What do I mean by that?
I mean utilizing the one ingredient … the secret ingredient … the INDISPENSABLE ingredient that every big-talking, product-wielding, “I-make-more-money-in-a-month-than-you-do-in-a-year” guru out there withholds from you:
Yep. Thing is, you already know this … and I already know this.
But why have we forgotten that real results require … accountability?
- Because it’s easier than ever to spout off dreams as results … from behind a keyboard.
- Because it’s easy to pass ourselves off as experts … by saying so in our Twitter profile.
- Because we see “Mr. I-Made-$50k-Last-Month” and other experts say so on their websites …
And forget that those people started just where you are now … and that those people STILL intentionally put themselves into forced accountability groups.
Some people call them “mastermind groups.”
Others call them “achiever teams.”
I call them friends.
Today, I’d like to introduce you to one of my friends. His name is Ray Edwards. Ray is a businessman, marketer, author, speaker, and podcaster (on-demand radio show) with over 100,000 listeners.
Ray is even sort of famous – he admits he just might be the most famous author … in his family. (He has a quirky, self-deprecating sense of humor. It’s quite refreshing, actually.)
But more than that, Ray is a Christian. He loves God. He conducts his life with integrity, and really just wants to use his time on planet Earth to help others. And because of his unique blend of ability, integrity, and anointing, Ray has been extremely successful in helping others step into the fullness of their life’s call.
To that end, Ray has a mission. His mission is quite … bold.
To mentor, foster, and lead 1,000 people to become millionaires.
Mind you, it’s not about the money. Nor is it about getting-rich-quick, or becoming what the kids call a “baller”, or having money for the sake of having it.
So, why do I even mention … millionaires?
It’s quite simple, for one of the quickest ways to check the heart of a person … is through their wallet.
- It’s why God asks us to tithe … regardless of how much we make.
- It’s why God asks us to give to the poor … regardless of how much we earn.
- It’s why God wants us to be generous … with all that we have.
- And finally, it’s why God wants us to be ACCOUNTABLE with our finances … (let alone with our spouses!)
Friend, these are not issues about money …
These are issues of the heart.
So in other words, Ray’s mission is to mentor, foster, and lead 1,000 people to have huge hearts to make the world a better place … (and have the money to do so).
(NOTE: Ray did not ask me to write any of this, or pay me for this endorsement in any way.)
In 2015, my friend Ray Edwards is offering a unique opportunity.
He is assembling a highly exclusive, hand-picked group of forward-thinking individuals that will coach, cajole, tease, harass, and hold each other ACCOUNTABLE …
All with the goal of ensuring 2015 is the best year any of us have ever had. Including you. In this group:
- We will talk with each other nearly every week … for a year.
- We will take action … together.
- We will gain clarity in life and business … together.
- We will get results … together.
- We will pray vigorously … together.
- We will encourage lovingly … together.
Friend, you’re a leader. You are a forerunner. As exhilarating as it is to be out front, it’s also a lonely place. I completely understand. That’s why I joined Ray’s group myself.
This may well be the “community” and relationship you have been so desperately looking for.
There’s only one catch: you must apply.
Since we’ll be spending so much time together, we want to make sure what we’re doing resonates with you. We don’t want to do you a disservice, or make you feel there was some bait-and-switch. We want you to be sure this is the absolute best fit … for you.
Remember that for 2015 to best our best year ever, we need to:
- focus on results, not activity …
- detox from “Shiny Object Syndrome” …
- intentionally seek accountability …
- build friendships and community with like-minded leaders …
Here’s what to do next:
On Monday December 8th, at 7:00pm (Eastern Time) Ray will be holding a free webinar about our group.
You’ll get all the juicy details and “forbidden secrets” of what we’re now calling “The Regency Group.” Ask all the questions you want, get the inside scoop, and even hear from folks like me on what being in a focused, intentional mastermind with Ray has been like … and how our lives have been transformed for the better.
For me personally, I’ve been blown away by what has happened after being mentored by Ray:
- I earned $11,972.00 in the first month (October 2014) after working with him … by following his recommendations for my business.
- I am 6 weeks away from quitting my full-time job to dive headlong into my own business … so I can serve those I’m truly called to serve.
- I have gained access to a completely new level of leaders, thinkers, and doers that inspire me to fulfill my potential … and have become rich, vibrant friends with them.
- I was featured in the likes of the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, and Yahoo! Business as a result of following Ray’s advice (and no, he did not pull favors with anyone … it just happened because Ray prepared me for success)
- And … my wife thinks I am the man!
That’s just my story. Could this be yours?
Well, not exactly … because you are special. You are unique. You have your own distinct call, assignment, voice, and message …
And that’s the beauty of working with Ray, and joining what we have now dubbed “The Regency Group.”
- Specific strategies for your specific needs.
- Relational accountability … with real-life people, not a video or book.
- Access not just to Ray’s network, but all of ours combined … for exponential growth and impact.
- Friends to walk the journey with.
Carve out the time. Make the sacrifice. You can dial in easily through your computer, or if you’re commuting at the time by phone (just make sure you use a hands-free headset).
NOTE: there will be no replay of this webinar. You must attend to apply and be considered for The Regency Group.
Friend, I believe this group has the power to transform your life. This will be like getting a “graduate degree” in business and life.
The folks Ray has assembled collectively carry a long history (decades!) of wisdom, strategies, life experiences, and connections that will set your life on a new trajectory … guaranteed.
What is this worth to you?
For now, all you need to do is register for a free webinar. It’s that simple.
See you Monday.