Welcome to this special offer for MarketSmart members! A few things to remember from our recent presentation:
- 90% of what works for others will work for you, it’s the other 10% that makes you a “Special Snowflake”
- Just 5 of the most popular (and effective) Personal Brand Voices out there today
- 3 areas where you must absolutely nail it with your copywriting
You’re welcome to join me on the next cadre of the CopyProof coaching program, which includes BONUS LIVE coaching calls until July 2020.
I truly believe CopyProof will be the most powerful, game-changing force in marketing your coaching and speaking business, because better copy attracts better clients, more leads, and greater revenue. There are two options to take next steps:
CopyProof: $1000 Discount
For MarketSmart Members
- Lifetime access to full CopyProof course ($1297 value)
- 10+ modules on copywriting that converts for your personal brand business
- Lifetime access to future updated content
- BONUS: Access to 2x per month coaching calls with Mike & team until July 2020 starting Tuesday 5/19
Upon registration, you’ll get an email from me (please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org) that will contain the links to our upcoming live coaching calls.
Our calls start Tuesday May 19th at 1pm ET, every two weeks on Tuesday until the end of June. Each call will be recorded, and you will have access to the replays forever.Friend, you already know the power of copywriting. When you couple good, solid copywriting with what makes you a “special snowflake” — infusing your marketing with your personality, catchphrases, Tweetables, tone, and pace — your brand will stand out.
I’m here to help you find, use, and amplify your voice. Let’s work together so you can leverage more opportunities and create impact with your ideas.
This charter offer expires on Monday May 11th. I hope to see you in the online coaching group!
To your success,