During this Free Design Class You Will Learn:
- 3 basic principles to apply to any and all designs you and / or your designer should adhere to, especially if you're marketing online.
- How to choose great font pairings that make your copy reliably readable and your designs remarkably great.
- The step-by-step process a professional designer goes through to design an eBook cover that stands out -- in a good way.
- How to create 3D book cover images that make your marketing look sharp on your blog, Facebook, and yes -- even LeadPages.
- How to pair colors that communicate professionalism and focus, and give your clients the impression you know what you're doing.
- Yes, there will be Q&A to walk you through every aspect of the process, both for Canva and Photoshop.
- If you're not convinced by now that you should show up for a free master class with a top-notch designer for your eBook, I'll keep trying ...
- Jason has done design for Cici's Pizza and Cold Stone Creamery (you've had their ice cream, right?) so he's a legit pro, not some hack.
- Jason has also designed my (Mike's) blog which has gotten rave reviews from everyone from my Mom to top bloggers like Michael Hyatt.
- If you're reading this far, I commend you -- but take the next, logical step which is to sign up for the webinar. It will help you. I promise.
WARNING: Space is limited. Sign up because let's face it: designing these covers is annoying, and we're going to show you how to do it. Join Jason and I for this free design class. - Mike Kim
If you're reading this, stop reading and claim your spot below!
Yes! Claim My Spot Now!