This week I reflect on some thoughts inspired by the terrific business leaders I’ve met over the past few weeks … as well as Jiro Ono, widely considered the world’s greatest sushi chef and star of the film, Jiro Dreams of Sushi.
I also pose three questions for you to consider as you continue your journey in building your business and creating impact with your ideas.
Here are some snippets from today’s episode:
- Jiro Ono’s thoughts on the secret of success. (4:31)
- How willing are you to leave others behind so you can grow? (6:00)
- The group of people that I left behind in order to pursue my dreams. (7:59)
- As you grow, you must construct your inner circle. (9:07)
- There are no Cinderella stories. (10:15)
- Are you playing to win, or playing just to stay in the race? (10:41)
- My top 5 strengths according to StrengthsFinder (11:07)
- What is your version of a legend? (13:55)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi (documentary)
- Get Your Message Heard Podcast with Michael Hudson
- Ray Edwards
- John Nemo and LinkedIn Riches
Would You Leave a Review of This Podcast on iTunes?
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. I will mention you on the show!