I can’t wait to share today’s episode with you, where we’ll cover some ideas on pricing your products or services when you’re starting out. Now, price is always relative to other factors including your market and competition, but in most cases I’ve found people charge less than they should.
A Quick Preview of the Podcast:
- The two “types” of personal brands, and how that affects pricing.
- The 20% rule, and how this will help you position your prices relative to your market and competition.
- The story behind how I increased quadrupled my prices from one client to the next.
- Value Based Fees, by Alan Weiss (book)
- The Art of Value Podcast with Kirk Bowman
- Red Booth Studios with Brian Moore
Would you mind leaving an honest review for the Brand You Podcast on iTunes? Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Are you struggling with how to price your products? Leave a note in the comment section below and I’d be glad to respond.
Would you review this show? I would consider it a great honor if you would leave a written review on iTunes. It’s one of the best way for word to get out about this podcast. I read every single comment … leave any review you want, as long as it’s honest. Thank you!